- We collect personal information and usage statistics to maintain a high-quality customer experience and deliver superior customer service.
- Some information we request directly from you during registration. Other pieces of data are gathered indirectly from website traffic, your computer hardware and Internet connection, or Voyando usage.
- Except under certain limited circumstances set forth here and in our terms of service posted at http://www.voyando.com/terms-and-conditions, Voyando does not disclose personal information you provide it to any third parties without your permission. Voyando may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Voyando, this web site or any user of Voyando; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Voyando, Voyando or the users of Voyando; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of this web site, Voyando or the public. In addition, if Voyando should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, we may sell the information you provide to us on this site to a third party or share your personal information with any company with whom we merge.
- You will have the ability to update the personal data you provided to us during registration by contacting us at email@example.com
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
There are different levels of information we collect, depending upon your relationship to Voyando.
- Anonymous Website Visitor: If you visit our websites we automatically record information related to your IP address, Voyando cookie information, and aggregate information on what content you access or visit. This information is collected in the background while you move around our website.
- Mailing List Member: If you choose to provide us personal information in order to subscribe to our mailing list, we collect information to aid delivery and preferences such as e-mail address and message performance statistics.
- Registered Website Member: If you choose to register on our website, we will track broad site usage information as well as aggregate usage of website community features such as downloads and forums. This is in addition to the personal data collected during the registration process.
- Voyando User: If you install or use the Voyando software or site, we collect and aggregate a variety of data to monitor system and simulation performance, and to verify your unique identity. This includes specific and general information about your computer hardware and Internet connection, which are stored together but are not personally identifiable. We track usage of customer-service resources in order to ensure high quality interactions. This is in addition to the personal data and billing information collected during the registration process.
- Additionally there are a few special situations to note:
- Service Beta User: If you volunteer to serve as a beta user for pre-commercial content, we will track bug reports and potentially individual system performance in an effort to rigorously test pre-deployed technology.
- Former Customer: If you cease being a customer of ours, we will keep a copy of your registration file in our database for use in the event you wish to rejoin the Voyando service.
- Response to Job Postings or Unsolicited Communications: Please note that information we receive in reference to a job posting or via unsolicited communications does not fall under the privacy terms outlined in this policy. However, information from your resume will be used solely for the purposes of evaluating your candidacy for employment.
- Individuals Outside of the Netherlands: Anyone using the Voyando websites from outside of the Netherlands should be aware that personal Information collected on these websites may be stored and processed in the Netherlands or any other country in which Voyando or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using these websites, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Information Displayed to Other Users
Disclosing Personal Information in Profiles, Forums or within Voyando
You may choose to disclose personal information in our online forums, via your Voyando profile, directly to other users in chat or otherwise while using the Voyando service. Please be aware that such information is public information and you should not expect privacy or confidentiality in these settings.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
Access to your personal information is limited to those Voyando employees who require the information in order to provide products or services to you or perform their jobs.
Only Those 13 or Older May Register
Voyando does not collect information from children ages 12 or younger because only those individuals who are 13 years of age or older are permitted to register. Registration for our mailing list, website and/or Voyando service requires entry of a valid and eligible Date of Birth.
How to Contact Us
Voyando welcomes your questions and comments surrounding privacy. Please direct any communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.